Podcast Submission (icon mic )
Submit your podcast by April 30, 2020 to be considered for an award. There are 20 genre awards, 4 technical awards and 3 top awards. It is free to enter your show and you do not have to be present at the awards ceremony to win.
Voting Begins (icon Vote)
After the submission period ends our judges will vote on the podcasts using predetermined criteria. We try to be as fair as possible by finding unbiased judges, but tastes are always subjective.
Awards Ceremony (icon trophy)
Each year we announce the winners at an awards show during PopCon. Podcasters and fans of the shows represented are all invited to come and partake as part of the ceremony.
Show Date: Sunday, July 12, 2020 at Noon
Podcast Awards Submission Criteria
We welcome all creators of podcasts to submit their work for our annual awards ceremony. IT IS FREE TO SUBMIT.
Please find submission criteria below:
- Must have published a minimum of five episodes.
- Content to be submitted should be a single episode of your podcast from the last 12 months (specific timeframes are not exact in this, we trust those submitting that the content is recent).
As part of the application process we will need:
- Contact information
- Genre category your podcast best fits
- URL to your best episode
- Permission to publish your submission
- Permission to use audio from your submission during the awards ceremony as necessary
- Art & Culture Podcasts
- Audio Drama
- Branded Podcast or Segment
- Business, Marketing and Tech
- Family & Kids
- Food & Beverage
- Games & Hobbies
- Health & Wellness
- Horror & Paranormal
- Mature 18+
- Pop Culture
- Politics & News
- Religion & Spirituality
- Sports & Recreation
- Science, Medicine & Education
- True Crime
- TV & Film
- Best Intro
- Best Mixing
- Best Sound Effects
- Best Cover Art
- Winer Award for Podcasting Excellence
- Best New Podcast
- People’s Choice Award
Please understand that when it comes to the cosplay contest, the decisions for the awards have
been made as soon as prejudging is completed for the day, and before the competition for the