Submit your podcast by June 25, 2021 to be considered for an award. There are 20 genre awards, 4 technical awards and 3 top awards. It is free to enter your show and you do not have to be present at the awards ceremony to win.
After the submission period ends our judges will vote on the podcasts using predetermined criteria. We try to be as fair as possible by finding unbiased judges, but tastes are always subjective.
Each year we announce the winners at an awards show during PopCon. Podcasters and fans of the shows represented are all invited to come and partake as part of the ceremony.
Podcast Awards Submission Criteria
We welcome all creators of podcasts to submit their work for our annual awards ceremony. IT IS FREE TO SUBMIT.
Please find submission criteria below:
- Must have published a minimum of five episodes.
- Content to be submitted should be a single episode of your podcast from the last 12 months (specific timeframes are not exact in this, we trust those submitting that the content is recent).
As part of the application process we will need:
- Contact information
- Genre category your podcast best fits
- URL to your best episode
- Permission to publish your submission
- Permission to use audio from your submission during the awards ceremony as necessary
- Art & Culture Podcasts
- Audio Drama
- Branded Podcast or Segment
- Business, Marketing and Tech
- Family & Kids
- Food & Beverage
- Games & Hobbies
- Health & Wellness
- Horror & Paranormal
- Mature 18+
- Pop Culture
- Politics & News
- Religion & Spirituality
- Sports & Recreation
- Science, Medicine & Education
- True Crime
- TV & Film
- Best Intro
- Best Mixing
- Best Sound Effects
- Best Cover Art
- Winer Award for Podcasting Excellence
- Best New Podcast
- People’s Choice Award
Podcast Awards Submission