You will need to be available for pre-judging the weekend of the show. Pre-judging takes 5 minutes for singles and 10 minutes for groups. Please bring progress photos so we can see the cosplay evolve.
The competition will be held on Saturday, July 11th. You will show off your work to the audience of onlookers and get your photos taken on the runway before the awards are announced.
Cosplay Submission Criteria
- BEGINNERS must have made at least 50% of your cosplay
- JOURNEYMAN & PROFESSIONALS must have made at least 70% of your cosplay
- Must be available for Prejudging
- Single cosplays will have 5 minutes for prejudging while groups will have 10 minutes
- You will be asked for progress photos if you can provide them
- Sign-ups will end July 5 at Midnight!
- Be truthful about the amount of the cosplay that you have made
- Be on time, if not early for prejudging. You will have a set time that can not be rescheduled the week of the show.
Ultimate Cosplay Championship
- First – $1,000
- Second – $500
- Third – $250
Skill Level Awards
- Best Professional: 6+ Awards Won
- Best Journeyman: 3-5 Awards Won
- Best Beginner: 0-2 Awards Won
- Judges Choice(s)
- Best Sewing
- Best Armor
- Best Details
- Best Makeup award
- Inspiration Award
- Little Batman Award
Please understand that when it comes to the cosplay contest, the decisions for the awards have
been made as soon as prejudging is completed for the day, and before the competition for the